Autodesk Revit is Building Information Modeling (BIM) software for Architects, Structural Engineers, MEP Engineers and 3D Designers. It allows users to design a building and structure and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements
This course will utilize Autodesk Revit and provide the! Basic skills to create and maintain a parametric building model to use for renderings, working drawings, massing studies etc. At the end of training, you will be able to:
- Navigate the Revit Architecture workspace and interface
- Describe the basic drawing and editing tools in Revit.
- Create a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors
- Add floors and roofs to the building model
- Creating component-based and custom stairs
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment
- Set up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules in the sample architectural project.
We are one of the best Revit Training Institute