Select how you want to learn
LeLogix is Creo Training institute for Online and classroom Training
Creo is a family or suite of Design Software supporting Product Design or Tool Design is developed by PTC. PTC Creo delivers fast time to value. It helps teams Create, Analyze, View and Leverage product designs downstream utilizing 2D CAD, 3D CAD, parametric & direct Modelling.
This course is designed for new users who want to become proficient with Creo. Candidates will focus on learning core-modeling skills in this comprehensive, hands-on course. At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Sketch 2D drawing of any Mechanical component.
- Model 3D Part of Mechanical component.
- Create Assembly of Mechanical Parts.
- Bottom-up Assembly
- Analyzing and modifying mates in the assembly
- Create 2D detailed drawings for manufacturing.
- Create Surfacing etc.
- Sheet Metal
Why LeLogix CAD Training Centre for Creo Training
- We are the Best Creo Training Institute
- We not only tech design software, but we also do lot of Industry Projects. Because of this, our training is more industry oriented. This industry oriented trainings helps in getting good placements.
- We start from basics and take students to pro level.
- We provide lot of exercises for practice. If students are fast and quick learner, we provide them advanced exercise.
- We conduct Creo Training in Class room and also Online.
- Our online training is one-to-one, which means that one faculty for one student.
- Atmosphere and infrastructure at LeLogix is one of the best in this area
- To know more about us, you may see our Google or Facebook rating.
We are one of the best Creo Training Institute for Mechanical Engineers. We also conduct Online Training and Corporate training on Creo Mechanical.