Select how you want to learn
Autodesk Nastran is a Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software that is used to understand the real-world behavior of product design. Nastran is used for analyzing linear and nonlinear stress, dynamics, and heat transfer characteristics of structures and mechanical components.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Know fundamentals of finite element analysis
- Navigate the Autodesk Nastran.
- Create, edit, and assign materials.
- Create constraints with the required degrees of freedom
- Create loads with the magnitude and location of the loads on the model.
- Assign global and local mesh settings.
- Run an Autodesk Nastran.
- Review results and create plots.
We are one of the best Autodesk Nastran Training Institute for Mechanical Engineers. We also conduct Online Training and Corporate training on Autodesk Nastran Mechanical.