PG Diploma in design has been designed for Mechanical Engineers, who wants to make their career in Engineering Design. This course provides project-based, Job Oriented training. This is a very good chance for getting design jobs for mechanical engineering freshers. It is the best job-oriented course after mechanical engineering. At the end of the course, you will be working on Design Projects from Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Aeronautics, or other Engineering companies.
P G Diploma in Design
B.Tech. or Diploma In Mechanical/Automobile Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- After B. Tech : 1 Year- full-time.
- During B. Tech : 2 Years – 2 hours per day
- General Engineering
- Design Concepts
- Design Software for 3D modeling & FEA (Finite
- Element Analysis) like Solidworks, Creo, Ansys etc.
- Product Design
- Plastics, Sheet metal, Casting manufacturing processes
- Industrial Visits
Job Oriented Course After Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Design Jobs for Freshers
Automotive Design Jobs for Freshers Design
Jobs for Mechanical Engineers Freshers Design Engineer
Jobs Professional course for mechanical engineer