Select how you want to learn
An increasing number of companies and business houses are facing a crisis when it comes to hiring a skilled workforce. Not all graduates are industry-ready, making it quite essential for building a strong bridge between academics and industry by focusing on the benchmarks of the corporate world; and linking the standard academic curriculum with industry requirements. Our 4/6 weeks/months industrial training program is the perfect way to upgrade students for the professional world. We offer industrial Training to students from domains like Mechanical, Civil & Architecture, and Electrical engineering.
Special Features of Summer Industrial Project Based Training
For Mechanical Engineering:
Design by 3D Solid Modelling Software like SolidWorks, Pro/E, Inventor, etc.
Finite Element Analysis – Ansys, CFD-Fluent, Autodesk Nastran.
For Civil Engineering and Architecture:
Design by 3D Solid Modelling Software like Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, Revit Structure, etc.
Design and Analysis Software – Staad.Pro
For Electrical Engineering:
- Design by 2D Software like AutoCAD Electrical.
- Design by 3D Software like Revit MEP
Common For All students
- Basics of Engineering Drawing.
- Industrial Project.
- Guidance for International Certification & Design Competitions.
- Students to prepare a report for Presentation in college
- Accommodation (PG) facility is available for students on request