Fusion 360 is the first 3D CAD, CAM and CAE tool to connect your entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform so you can collaborate with anyone, anywhere, on any device.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Draw Sketches , which is building blocks for your design
- Create 3D parametric model.
- Create Top-down or Bottom-up assembly.
- Manage and share your CAD files
- Prepare 2D detailed drawing.
- Simulate find product’s performance and strength.
- Create Toolpaths and generate machine code to cut, turn, and mill your designs.